Monday, April 19, 2010

Why Jason Mraz is my Hero

Jason Mraz is one guy that I can wholeheartedly say is one of my biggest heroes. He is first and foremost one of the greatest song writers ever. I love every song he has done, and some so cheesy I want to hate them but secretly like them.

It goes beyond his amazing talent as a song writer though. The reason I respect this man so much is because, he is truly a good person despite all the fame and success. Yes he can be the bleeding heart, but he is also a funny person. He has one of my favorite blogs on the web (freshnessfactorfivethousand), and he stands out as being one of the FEW PEOPLE who I have never heard anyone talk bad about.

Jason Mraz and Art Alexakis would have to be my two favorite musicians, as far as personality goes. Jason's story of working hard as a musician and a song writer, having his first album become a mild hit, pulling a nearly 2 year tour for his second album which didn't do great and finally reaching major success with his third album. Jason worked hard for what he has, and good things happened.

In the end I respect everything he does, and not to mention he is a rather big part of the online community. I follow his blog, I read his tweets, he is one of my favorite celebrities online (only person who ranks higher is Kevin Smith).

I hope this didn't come out to Fan Boy obsessed I'd just thought I'd share that with you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment