Monday, April 19, 2010

My Self Referential Introduction Blog

I haven't done an introduction blog, explaining who I am, ever on blogger and I did one on TGWTG but it was lost during the site format change. So I figure since I get so many nice comments, and blog views I would do this.

My name is Phillip, and I am 16. I have been on TGWTG since October 2008. I do a daily text blog, talking about my life, music, movies, computer stuff, and comic books. I am what you could call a geek, and I am proud of it.

If you want to troll go ahead, you wont be able to get me to freak out or change my mind. I am me, and if you don't like it that's fine, as the old saying goes "You cant win em all". In the end I do believe I am a good blogger, even if my grammar can get atrocious at times.

This may seem stupid to do an introduction blog when I have been around for nearly 2 years, but I just wanted to tell you guys who I am, and explain what I blog about. I love everyone who takes the time out of their day to read my blog and I thank them all.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|



and you just lost the game

No comments:

Post a Comment