Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Girlfriend Has Some Cool Friends

I went to my girlfriends birthday party yesterday, and her friends are awesome. I really think this to, this isn't just some kiss ass blogpost my girlfriend will read. I seriously think she has some of the best choice in friends ever.

Why do I think this? Well it all started when my girlfriends mom picked me up from my house. That's when I first met Busty (not her actual name, but the nickname I call her). Within five minutes she told me about how she takes fencing lessons, I was jaw dropped, because lets face it fencing is pretty cool. Then she told me about her fathers blacksmith work, which was really cool. The best part had to be when she started talking about FLCL, Cowboy Bebop, and Yu Yu Hakusho, or the story she told about truth or dare turning into strip poker, that went aerie(can't tell you any more about the story, but its hot. :P).

Then there was her other friend Man Crush (another nickname I made). He is, different, to say the least. He is this huge, blond haired guy, with glasses. He hates human touch and jumps often when people touch him, so we all kept hugging him through out the day. Call us jerks but I found it amusing and at the end of the day Man Crush stopped fighting us, and let their be love!!!! He was cool though, he was into anime, specifically action and Yuri (don't ask its better you not know).

With as much crap as we put him through he took it in stride. Even though he tried asking Busty out right before he left, and she told him "I don't wanna ruin the friendship sorr...wow I really don't like the new Doctor Who logo". Which was sad and funny, but in Busty's defense it was the premiere of Doctor Who.

Then of course there is the only person I knew there, my good friend Bestie(yes I have a nickname for her to). I've known bestie for a while and she is nice, and kind of a tomboy, the only real gamer out of Tonya's friends and its totally awesome talking about games with her.

On a final note my girlfriend, Bestie, Busty, and I ended the night by watching Bloodrayne. The second we saw it in the video store we had to rent it. We didn't watch the commentary though, but the movie was hilarious, and everyone kept waiting for the scene where Rayne fucks the dude. The weird part is everyone in the room kept saying how hot that was (referring to the breasts), and I was the only guy.

Until tomorrow, this is Phillip signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment