Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Omegle Troll Tuesday #1

In the first installment of Omegle troll Tuesday, we troll, and end up failing at it, so funny that it can only be described as WIN.

My character
Sex: F
Age:18
Relationship Status: Single but recently broken up
Troll Strategy: Lure, cyber, reveal.

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: Asl?
Stranger: Hey
Stranger: Im M
You: I am a F
Stranger: Thats cool
Stranger: how old are you?;
You: 18
Stranger: Cool cool.
Stranger: How are you?
You: Good, but my BF dumped me
Stranger: Why's that?
You: He sayed, I am too easy :(
Stranger: Wtf?
You: I know, I didnt understand it either...
Stranger: Why would you be easy
You: IDK, I never cheated on him, except with that chick I went to school with
You: but he was cool with it
Stranger: Wow dick.
You: I know now I am stuck here all alone again, he paid my rent to
Stranger: Well that sucks. i guess.
You: Enough about me, how are you doing?
Stranger: Ehh im okay.
Stranger: College soon. so im excited.
Stranger: but im just bored.
You: I know how you feel, when I got my GED I had to wait like 2 months before classes started
Stranger: nice
Stranger: for what?
You: Just the class on how to study and all that BS, after I got done with that I started doing Psych
Stranger: nice
You: Do you use twitter?
Stranger: no.
Stranger: twitter is kinda lame.
You: I know its like facebook status without the comments X_X
Stranger: Yeahh
Stranger: So what do you do all day
You: I didnt have classes today, so I went out with my friends came back my ex left a note, and all his stuff was gone
Stranger: Wow.
You: He even took the fucking TV
Stranger: ha that sucks tv is important
Stranger: idk i would do without it
You: LOL I know Nothing like after a long day, just slipping into my PJ's and watching some VH1 classics
Stranger: haha yeah.
Stranger: i like do OTHER things after a long stressfull day
You: What kind of things *giggle*
Stranger: haha depends on if i have a person that i can do it with\
You: I know what you mean ;)
Stranger: haha going solo is fine to sometimes.
You: Sometimes, but others you just need someone real there...
Stranger: Yeah i know what you mean..
You: I was planning on doing some "OTHER" things with my boyfriend tonight, but now that he's gone I am kind of stuck
Stranger: Man that sucks.
Stranger: i know what you mean.
You: I mean if I wanted to I could get a booty call, but he also cancled my fucking phone bill to.
Stranger: Hmm he really had it out for you
You: Okay I'll be honest here, he didn't exactly now about me and my friend, but afterwards he said, he was cool with it as long as it wasnt with another guy
Stranger: hmmm
You: Like if you had a girlfriend and you walked in on her with another girl, would you get mad?
Stranger: Kinda
You: Now I feel kind of bad...
Stranger: Well its still cheating you know.
Stranger: but i dont think thats why he left.
Stranger: Maybe he realized that your too cool.
You: :) maybe, your a real sweetheart
Stranger: Well maybe that too haha
You: I wish I knew more guys like you. Most are just dicks.
Stranger: well their are but your probably only attracted to the dicks.
You: You are probably right, I should find a nice guy.
Stranger: Mmmhhmmm
You: That still doesnt fix my problem of not having a phone, a job, and being horny...but you made my day!
Stranger: haha thanks
Stranger: well i dont know if i can help you with your others problems...Dl
Stranger: D;
You: Do you wanna know the reason I came on here?
Stranger: whats that?
You: I came on here to cyber,
Stranger: Nice haha
Stranger: so imight be able to help
You: Maybe...:)
Stranger: what do you look like?
You: I have long dirty blonde hair and B cups, skinny. What do you look like
Stranger: Well im 6'1 brown hair and eyes i have some freckles and im pretty fit im a soccer player.
You: Athletic, very sexy.
Stranger: haha thanks
You: I am not very good at this kind of thing X_X
Stranger: haha me neither.
Stranger: Tell me in detail what you would do to me at first
You: Well I would kiss you, with light pecks then, I'd put my hand just slightly in your pants, to get your attention
Stranger: go on
You: Then I'd probably, i'd get your shirt off.
You: and then my hand would slowly start to wander, until I was holding your dick
Stranger: mmm not bad
You: Oh then I'd do one more thing
You: I'd tell you I am a 16 year old kid who was fucking with you for the last hour, because I was bored
Stranger: Sweet so your a guy?
You: XD yes
Stranger: Even better.
You: Touche
You have disconnected.

1 comment: