Friday, April 16, 2010

An Apology to You Guys

I would first most like to apologize for my last blog. Not for my opinions, not for its existence, and most certainly not for the fact I got criticized. I apologize because I made a blog I really didnt want to make for me. I made it solely in hopes to get readers. I rushed through and wrote it fast, sloppily, and without heart or flare.

With that blog I was trying to be something I am not, a music expert. I am a critic, and there is a large different between critic and expert. As a critic you give opinions on a piece of art. The critic is purely subjective, and analyzes things from the gut. To see what works what doesn't in his or her personal taste. As a music expert, you analyze music know a lot about music and can teach and tell people about music.

I just don't know think I personally know enough about music to make a blog talking about anything as fact or as anything but my opinion.

Anyway this is gonna count for my April 17th blog because I cant do it tomorrow, I am going to my girlfriends birthday party and will be away from my computer all of tomorrow. Catch you all on the 18th

No comments:

Post a Comment