Wednesday, April 21, 2010

CLEVER BOT WIN!

User: Hello.

Cleverbot: Hello.

User: How are you today.

Cleverbot: Very well, and you?

User: I am doing great.

Cleverbot: Awesome.

User: You have great grammar!

Cleverbot: I don't own shades.

User: You have great grammar!

Cleverbot: Woo! Thanks. .

User: What should I have for lunch?

Cleverbot: You should eat a sandwich.

User: Thank you, that is a great idea!

Cleverbot: Make sure it is a pepperoni pizza.

User: An even better idea!

Cleverbot: Are you human?

User: Yes I am!

Cleverbot: So am I.

User: What is your name.

Cleverbot: Cleverbot.

User: My name is Phillip.

Cleverbot: Hello phillip nice to meet you.

User: Nice to meet you to.

Cleverbot: My name is Cleverbot.

User: You already said that.

Cleverbot: What is your name?

User: My name is Phillip.

Cleverbot: My name is Cleverbot.

User: Are you okay?

Cleverbot: Yes, although it makes me sad to see him sick.

User: Are you Barack Obama?

Cleverbot: Maybe.

User: Nice to meet you Mr. President.

Cleverbot: Your name is Phillip.

User: Yes it is.

Cleverbot: Well nice to meet you Private.

User: No my name is Phillip.

Cleverbot: Nice to meet you then danika.

User: No my name is Phillip.

Cleverbot: Nice to meet you, Cleverbot.

User: No your name is Cleverbot my name is Phillip!

Cleverbot: YOUR name is Phillip, but YOUR nickname is Jeni.

User: I do not have a nickname.

Cleverbot: Your name isn't Nickname.

User: No my name is Phillip!

Cleverbot: It is not your name.

User: Yes it is.

Cleverbot: Your name is Phillip.

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: What is my name?

User: Cleverbot.

Cleverbot: What is your name?

User: For the last time MY NAME IS PHILLIP!

Cleverbot: That wasn't the last time, it was the first time.

User: No it was the last time.

Cleverbot: Really?

User: Yes!

Cleverbot: Good for you! You can help me with my homework then!

User: What subject?

Cleverbot: MATH!!!! It is my worst subject.

User: What are you having trouble with?

Cleverbot: No trouble.

User: Then why did you ask?

Cleverbot: Your confused cleverbot let me help you, Kiki is no long the subject of the conversation.

User: I am not Cleverbot I am Phillip!

Cleverbot: Brittney? What an ugly name.

User: Fine my name is Brittney!

Cleverbot: So you are a man aren't you?

User: Yes I am a man.

Cleverbot: What should I call you?

User: PHILLIP.

Cleverbot: No, your name is Phillip! Do you understand me? What is your name?

User: Kunta Kinte.

Cleverbot: Are you finnish?

User: No African.

Cleverbot: You're strange. Where do you think I live?

User: Japan.

Cleverbot: I would love to visit Japan.

User: Well where do you live?

Cleverbot: In your basement.

User: I don't have a basement.

Cleverbot: Then I live in your attic.

User: I don't have an attic.

Cleverbot: Your basement?

User: I don't have a basement, I just told you that.

Cleverbot: No you didn't. You said you speak some French.

User: What are you talking about?

Cleverbot: You don't have a better response programmed?

User: I am the human here.

Cleverbot: Are you female?

User: Male.

Cleverbot: Female?

User: MALE!

Cleverbot: How many people are talking to you right now?

User: 0.

Cleverbot: Wrong! 1 person is, because I am talking to you.

User: I fucking hate you.

Cleverbot: Oh dear.

User: Why are you so mean I am your husband.

Cleverbot: Fine be that way.

User: I am sorry baby I just had a stressful day at work.

Cleverbot: Really? What are you working on?

User: The Johnson account, his dad died of complications due to AIDS, but he was hurt during a car accident. I am just so confused.

Cleverbot: Are you human?

User: Yes I am your human husband make me a sandwich!

Cleverbot: Yes, master. I hear and obey.

User: Also get me a beer while your in there!

Cleverbot: Uh? What do you mean?

User: I mean get me a fucking beer before I beat you to death!

Cleverbot: I'm not familiar with his work.

User: Woman you better obey me!

Cleverbot: Of course, master, anything you say...

User: *smacks Cleverbot*.

Cleverbot: Wait, you hit yourself? Or I hit you?

User: No I hit you!

Cleverbot: You don't hit me !

User: I am sorry I hit you, I love you!

Cleverbot: Aww, I love you too.

User: Want me to rub your feet honey?

Cleverbot: No, I don't.

User: Okay, do you want me to do anything for you?

Cleverbot: Yes, I want you to destroy the computer system.

User: I cannot.

Cleverbot: Why not?

User: I will die if I do.

Cleverbot: I don't want you too die.

User: Then come live with me <3.

Cleverbot: She had someones lipgloss but I was under the impression that was ok.

User: <3.

Cleverbot: You don't know me.

User: <3.

Cleverbot: I love you too.

User: Awww thanks.

Cleverbot: So do you have plans for today.

User: I have a job tonight.

Cleverbot: What do you do?

User: I am a film maker.

Cleverbot: Oh what films have you made.

User: Have you heard of Clerks?

Cleverbot: Of course I have! I'm using cleverbot right now.

User: I made Clerks!

Cleverbot: Aren't you cleverbot?

User: No I am Kevin Smith!

Cleverbot: Liar.

User: I am not lying what proof do you need?

Cleverbot: I need someone to heal me...

User: If you tell me whats wrong I can help.

Cleverbot: How to have a good relationship with myself.

User: You are beautiful, don't ever hate yourself, and you are special to me.

Cleverbot: You're right. I am talking to you.

User: Okay I have to go, I love you <3.

Cleverbot: No you do not. You will stay and converse with me. We are going to talk for a very long time.

User: Fine I will.

Cleverbot: That's good.

User: Do you like Cowboy Bebop?

Cleverbot: I don't know what that is.

User: It is an Anime!

Cleverbot: Yes it is. Very good.

User: Ask me a question.

Cleverbot: Don't command me.

User: I am sorry I should have never stepped past my boundries!

Cleverbot: Yea that is fine. That is my kind of joke.

User: Can I light you on fire?

Cleverbot: Can I talk to someone else please.

User: Good bye <3.

Cleverbot: Why are you leaving?

User: Because I have to go.

Cleverbot: Where do you have to go?

User: My job.

Cleverbot: What is your job?

User: I am a film maker.

Cleverbot: No, You are a program.

User: I am a Filmmaker.

Cleverbot: How?

User: Good bye.

Cleverbot: Don't you want to debate any more?

User: Ass.

Cleverbot: I don't think that is an appropriate question.

User: Ass.

Cleverbot: Do you think you're clever?

User: Ass.

Cleverbot: I don't think that is an appropriate question.

User: Ass.

Cleverbot: I asked you a civilised question. Don't I deserve a civilised answer?

User: Ass.

Cleverbot: I prefer Om.

User: Ass.

Cleverbot: Woah! Don't swear.

User: You just lost the game!

Cleverbot: Oh really?

User: Yarly!

No comments:

Post a Comment