Wednesday, April 21, 2010

So I herd u reely liek blogs

Hello TGWTGers I am kind of in a pickle, I don't know what to blog about I currently have like 8 blog ideas and I don't know which to do. Since I can't think of anything good, I guess I could talk about what I am doing today.


I will be doing some video work for a local band that goes by the name Mistakes of the Fallen. It will be my first gig I was offered to do, so I think its an important thing, that I do this right. Also I found out that I will begin filming my web series (I have been working on for nearly a year), in June. Thanks to @hammyhavoc on twitter who will let me use on of his high quality cameras cameras.

That stuff is very important and I can't wait to get filming the web series, I cannot talk about it do to some financial things that could be compromised, however I will release the first, and other stuff. However I can say it will blow your mind with how awesome it will be.


Anyway, tomorrows blog will be way better then this I thought I'd update you guys on some big stuff that's going on. I will also put the videos from tonight in the video section of TGWTG after I edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment