Wednesday, April 14, 2010

All of my Heart and Soul

I have been attempting to blog everyday. I have also been trying to write about stuff that personal to me. I work hard putting out blogs about my life, or about my friends, or even about movies and comic books.

In this attempt I feel like I am rediscovering myself in a lot of ways. It's redefining who I am, in every sense. Its not me writing and putting this stuff out there that is doing no, its the feedback I get. Whether it be negative or positive I don't care. Its you people who spend a moment talking about my life, and giving your opinions on a situation and I really appreciate it.

I always have this trouble connecting with an audience online, especially when I blog. I only get like 7 comments on a blog post at max, but those 7 mean a lot to me. They allow me to reply, know what I am doing right and know what I am doing wrong. One person I have to say is an amazing talent and always has constructive criticism or a valid statement is notyetusedname on TGWTG, he is a big reason I still blog.

So I can say with all of my heart and soul THANK YOU to all of you on blogger, myspace, and TGWTG you make my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment