Tuesday, March 16, 2010

An Open Letter to a Fromer Twitter Follower

Dear Follower,

Last night you insisted on arguing with me, when I tried to drop the subject like five or six times. You purposefully antagonized me, degraded my opinion, and then got furious when I sunk down to your level. I didn't realize why until, I looked at your track record. You like to get in arguments on twitter, and then be the victim. Instead of mentioning you by name, I will leave you anonymous so you don't have that power, that public voice, because I am stronger then you.

You called me a sexist, which was a low blow, and you know it. I would of disagreed with a guy making those statements. Not even that bothers me, I was just assuming you were a cowardice fool at that point, no the reason I am writing this blog is because the first thing you did, was tell all your followers, poor poor pitiful me, a man questioned my opinions. Well guess what it didn't have to do with your gender, it was all about your opinion, and the way you are acting.

So Follower, this is the last time I will comment on this situation peace love and flowers to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment