Thursday, March 11, 2010

Late Night Ramblings that May or May Not Make Sense

So I sent a direct message to @hammyhavoc and while waiting for him to reply, I decided to watch some new found glory music videos, on Vevo, in doing this I noticed Rachael Leigh Cook was in the video for "Dressed to Kill". Now she is pretty hot, and I thought that she played Daphene the speedster from heroes, looked on Wikipedia nope she didn't apparently, it was this chick Brea Grant, so that was kind of shocking. I have no clue why I thought it was Rachael Leigh Cook, or why I was so sure to myself thinking it was her, but it was not I was wrong and I made a mistake.

That got me thinking about Heroes, and how Heroes was really good, and now it sucks, which is horrible because I really liked Heroes, until Season 4 started to bore me. I miss Heroes, but I personally don't think any networks can keep a show like that on the air, and it still be good, especially NBC with their track record. NBC has the syndrome of, WE HAVE A GOOD HIGH RATED SHOW...but despite it being #1 we don't think its mainstream enough. So NBC did what they did to ER and after good high rated seasons they made the show unbearable to watch.

That reminds me of what NBC did to ER, the First seasons of ER were good, I'd even say great. Then as the show progressed it got worse and worse, until John Stamos came aboard and gave the show a second wind. I have to say the last seasons of ER were awesome and I wish NBC wouldn't of ended it when they did, I'd love to see another 2 or 3 seasons of ER, maybe it will come back in a couple years after NBC gets so anally fucked by poor decision making they need more viewers.

Then there was Scrubs...

Scrubs is like the cockroach of shows, that rare show, that is unkillable. Don't get me wrong I love Scrubs and have been a fan since I started watching reruns in 05, but seriously, everyone has tried killing the show and it keeps coming back and back and back. Example NBC had been trying to cancel it since 2002, but it got moderate ratings so they left it until it finally started to get poor ratings in 07, then what happened? NBC tried canceling it, failed, and finally succeeded in 08 at canceling Scrubs...Until ABC picked it up, then Zach Braff said he'd only would do one more season and people were like "Now it'll get canceled" then Zach decided I'll do one more season after that and ABC was like sure, now ABC wants to run a season without Zach and test it out to see how it does. So my thing is I don't thing scrubs will end until its 200th episode.

Now how will the series end? Zach comes back to visit Turk and Dr. Cox, and for some reason he is with, Elliot. Everyone ends up going back and working for Sacred Heart, They celebrate at the bar they go to, Zach gives some monologue about how things may never change and the camera pans from Zach to the sky, and the theme song plays leading into the end credits of the last episode all like "I know that I'm no SUPERMAN"

Yeah and I'll have a tear in my eye, well not really a tear, a man tear. So its cool...WOW while writing this blog I got 100 followers on twitter...and @hammyhavoc still hasn't written me back. Well I am going to write some Follow Friday tweets, and go to bed, I love you guys and sorry for wasting your time going through my pop culture drool.

No comments:

Post a Comment