Saturday, March 6, 2010

Neil Gaiman @ replied me on twitter

So today started out like any other day. did my normal twitter BS, made some jokes sent some @ replies, then I tweeted the following to Mr. Neil Gaiman:

@neilhimself gives hope to geeks and nerds everywhere that they can nab someone like @amandapalmer

Then 30 minutes passes by and then I get this tweet from the famed comic book writer:

@ralasinchains and here was me thinking @amandapalmer gives hope to rockstars everywhere that if they are lucky they can nab their own geek.

Needless to say I love Gaiman's work with DC, but because of this @ reply I will have to switch from Team Kev to Team Neil, I am sorry Kevin Smith but your treacherous, time traveling, attempts to engage in a threesome with your wife and Amanda Palmer must be thwarted.

My day will be awesome no matter what happens today.

No comments:

Post a Comment