Friday, December 24, 2010

You Can't Fight the World, but Thats Just the Way It Is

I was listening to the band Zero Down, Jim Cherry's band before he died of a congenital heart condition. I noticed every song was about how no matter how hard you try, you'll never change the world, but you can at least try. Its a beautiful concept to me, but the idea of that realization is kind of deep. Is it true, I mean can we really do nothing? I am not sure, but I like to stay an optimist, and hope everything I try to do good for the world will help! If not I guess I am just a fool like Jim was!

The title of the blog comes the song the called "The Way It Is" by Zero Down, go to Fat Wreck Chords website, and buy this album and support the surviving members of Zero Down, and maybe just maybe understand the message Jim Cherry was trying to give to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment