Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Web Home Of MLRTproductions

So for about a year now I have promised a full fledged web page devoted to all things MLRTProductions. It has taken a full year, but finally the website is up! I invite you all to go to http://www.mlrtproductions.com/ along with this website my twitter, youtube, and most noticeably THIS BLOG, have had design changes to match this site. On this site you can get links to my profiles, my videos, and on the chance you hate checking my blog links to my blog posts!

I would like to thank everyone who has supported me thus far, and as I expand my ventures, I hope you guys will come along for the ride, because THIS is just the beginning. So all of you on my blog, my youtube, and TGWTG.com, I love you all!

P.S. The site was created by Famous web designer and certified dork Hammy Havoc, "he offers US$100 - US$250 sites that do it all courtesy of Hammy Havoc (@hammyhavoc on Twitter) who can be contacted on hammy@splitanatom.com and portfolio over on www.splitanatom.com, although his latest portfolio is due to arrive in a few days, complete with photography and a variety of new services including audio engineering."

No comments:

Post a Comment