Saturday, July 17, 2010

So Here I Am Listening to Music and Writing When I Should be Asleep

I have been thinking again, and thinking when your a teenager should be banned, as my friend Jasmine once said. I am sitting here just thinking about everything I have done in my life, which is 1/4 over. I've learned how to ride a bike, I've recorded music, I've criticized music, I played over 500 hours of Fallout 3 , and I have become somewhere below slightly e-famous.Thinking about all of that just kind of blew my mind, I have done so much but so little in all actuality, and its only gonna get better from here.

This life is wonderful, don't let anyone tell you differently, because those who complain about life might have a reason, but they never have a true justification. I am sick and tired of these Scene kids talking about cutting their wrists, about wanting to die, about how in their few years of life, they can accurately judge that nothing will ever change. That is all BULL SHIT. I just want to shake some of these kids who just don't understand, what life is all about.

Life, is about doing stupid stuff with friends, its about telling stupid stories of what you did with stupid friends, its running down the street to a stop sign and running back just to feel the rush of life. It's about going to see concerts and moshing, it's about not letting petty arguments ruin friendships that could developed. And it is most certainly about understanding the one you love!

When we let our problems get the best of us it clouds us of what life is all about. I remember being younger, and living in a single room with my parents a dog and 2 cats, after my dad injured his neck. I use to stay up nights wishing , that it all would end, and I became a real introvert, I didn't talk to anyone, I hated life. Everything was horrible then one day I realized something, I could stay, hidden under my skin or learn to enjoy the life I have been given. We only get one right?

I changed my attitude and everything seemed to start looking up for me, we moved out of the bedroom and into a house with 2 bedrooms. The more happier I became, the better and better things looked. While, I don't buy into the secret stuff I do believe, a positive attitude can make the good stuff better and the bad stuff not as bad.

But these kids dressed in all black, with their 2 inch eyeliner don't get this they force themselves into depression, anorexia, self mutilation, social exclusion, and even into committing suicide. If I had one thing to tell these kids it's don't waste your life being depressed because, if you do you'll just bury yourself into a holr, and that hole gets harder to dig your self out of as time goes on. Go out and have fun, Never take life seriously nobody gets out alive anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment