Friday, February 26, 2010

I have spent 0.2852253280091272% of my life playing Fallout 3

Fallout 3 is an amazing game, but something hit me, I Thought "how much of my life have I wasted in front of a computer screen or TV screen playing this game?" That answer: 0.2852253280091272% or 400 hours in my 16 years of life. That is trippy on levels beyond imagine. I have played through the game 6 times now.

1. I played the game and Beat it without any DLC, and didn't do many side quests, until my

character died. End Karma Level: Paladin
Difficulty Played on:
Normal

2. Played the game and beat it doing most side quests, but still no DLC's.

End Karma Level: Strider of the Wastes
Difficulty Played on: Normal

3. This time I wanted to be an asshole, so I played evil as possible, I also played with Operation Anchorage and The Pitt DLC's doing, If I am thinking right all of the side quests available.

End Karma Level: Fiend
Difficulty Played on: Hard

4. I decided to just screw around and explore the game, see what glitches I could find, shortcuts, and other stuff I could do, didnt do any DLC, until I bought Broken Steel, then I played through the Story did the side quests beat The Pitt and Operation Anchorage, got to the end of the regular game, started broken steel, and beat broken Steel and did all side quests and everything before my hard drive got reformatted :(

End Karma Level: Shepherd
Difficulty Played on: Normal

5. Played the game all the way through the same way I did last time, but lower difficulty, with less playing around with Glitches, and more EVIL.

End Karma Level: Evil Incarnate
Difficulty Played on: Easy

6. This time I did all DLC (except Zeta) and stayed neutral, blew up the megaton, but activated

Project Purity myself that kinda stuff. End Karma Level: Loner
Difficulty Played on: Normal

After #6 I stopped playing fallout 3 for nearly 6 months, until I got my PS3 and my Game Of The Year edition of Fallout 3. I have now started on play through number 7 this time I hope not to give up before fully leveling up my character.

No comments:

Post a Comment