Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Night Turns Into Morning

Burning the midnight oil how about I just burn the 03:29 cough and caffiene oil. I haven't been able to sleep tonight, this cough is unbearable, I really don't know what to do about it. No cough medicine besides these menthol drops that are supposedly "cherry flavored". The day I taste a cherry flavored like these things, is the day I ask for a refund from the super market for trying to poison me.
Yesterday or two days ago, as the time is passed midnight, I look back on going on an intense hike for about 15 miles round trip. I climbed a mountain I saw caves, and I have been miles away from civilization as I know it. Damn happy to be to, when the only noise you hear is passing birds and the sound of Dusty cracking bottles he's found in the beach sand it is quite relaxing. More relaxing than this sad state of affairs I am in now.
This obnoxious cough keeping me awake will hopefully fade, so I may get some rest, but I have my doubts as to that. I guess only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment