Monday, January 31, 2011

Playstation Move Sucks!

As what can be easily called a "playstation fanboy" I should be all up for anything Sony releases, and be all like *GASM IMA BUY DAT*, well upon release of Play Station Move, I was...well I was like *GASM IMA BUY DAT*. Fast forward to my most recent visit to Best Buy, where I saw the PS3 had Move, I was like OH YEAH, so I get the move controller in my hand and start playing!!! It was awful...the movement wasn't 1:1 like the Kinect and the controller didn't even work as good as the Wii's. I even had the guy at best buy show me how to do a full recalibration...and the stupid thing still was god awful. Just stay away from the Move if you own a PS3 and buy a Wii!

1 comment:

  1. I have to calibrate before I play, then recalibrate a dozen times while I play. Move was not ready to be released, it's a half baked poor mans Wiimote.

    ReplyDelete